PG Rotary originally built the Little House in Jewell Park, Pacific Grove in 1952. Over the years, the Little House has been used for social clubs and small gatherings. Recently, PG Rotarians and civic leaders recognized the fact that the Little House was in need of major restoration. PG Rotary organized the necessary permits, the labor, and the materials to transform the Little House into a state-of-the-art facility. We gutted the building and are currently in the process of replacing the floors, the walls, and the roof. We will also be adding a bathroom and will make the Little House ADA accessible. The city of Pacific Grove was given a $40,000 grant from the Monterey Regional Park District to help pay for this project.